iClone in the Pipeline
My article and tutorial for Post Magazine on using iClone with Studio Max and After Effects in a production pipeline.
Click here to see the article on PostMagazine.com - an industry magazine devoted to the Post phase of production.
Creating an Epic Sized Space Fleet
A very simple tutorial showing how to use low poly models with Multi-Duplicate and video created in iClone to create a huge space fleet. Download the low poly assets used in this tutorial here.
Daz to iClone via 3DXchange 5
How to get more use out of the old DAZ inventory. Converting non-Genesis characters for use in iClone with standard motions and the new animation features using 3DXchange 5.
The characters were exported from DAZ Studio Pro in FBX format then loaded into 3DXchange 5 where the tutorial begins. As of this writing DAZ, Hexagon and other products were available for free download through the end of this month so hurry over to daz3d.com and get your DAZ software serial numbers at no cost. Also covers converting several characters and a piece of body armor as a non-standard character for easy animation in iClone for built in shoulder guns.
Page 3 of 7
Notify of New Content
Got too many sites to check? Too many places to be? Subscribe here and I'll notify you when new content has been added to the site.
How To Videos
- DAZ to iClone Full Body Morph
- Using the New Prop Animation Layer
- Converting the Toon Donkey
- Correcting a Bad Conversion
- Poser to iClone via 3DXchange 5.4
- DAZ Genesis to iClone via 3DXchange
- Point & Click Movement & Keyframes
- Basic Character Animation & Repurposing
- Back to the Basics with the Masterchief
- iClone in the Pipeline
- How to Create Silhouette Lighting
- Creating an Epic Sized Space Fleet
- Daz to iClone via 3DXchange 5
- Flock of Birds Prop
- How to Simulate Pushing an Object
- Camera Shake - Simple Camera Physics Rig
- Multi-Duplicate, Gravity & Scatter
- Flying Off into the Sunset
- Simplified Ragdoll - Breaking Constraints/Helicopter Stunt
- Simplified Ragdoll
- Simple Warp Portal
- Using MoCap and Multi-Layer Motions
- Soft Cloth - Head and Shoulders
- Using Time Warp and Curves
- How To: Drag and Drop
- Working with Stairs
- The Domino Effect
- Creating your Own Dogfight
- How to Save and Use the Curtains in iClone 5
- iClone Asset Management